Presented by Craig Burnett
Prepare to be impressed...this spectacular home offers the ideal Sleepy Hollow lifestyle
You know this home is special right when you walk through the front door into the dramatic living room with towering open beam ceilings and beautiful stone fireplace. Blessed with the perfect one-level floor plan with the Kitchen, Dining Room, Family Room & Master Bedroom all opening to the backyard. This home has a great indoor/outdoor feel with impressive and abundant windows to capture the natural light and views to this gorgeous setting. Spectacular private backyard with huge lawn, fruit trees, giant patio and terrific views of the surrounding hills. Ideal for parties, bbq's or just relaxing. Only a few blocks to Sleepy Hollow Clubhouse, San Domenico and fantastic hiking & biking trails.
- Spectacular one level home
- Approximately 3,047 sqft. per tax records
- Perfect floor plan and great indoor/outdoor flow
- 3 + spacious bedrooms / 3.5 bathrooms
- Large office (could easily be 4th bedroom)
- Dramatic living room with open beam ceiling
- Dining room with views to backyard
- Fantastic family room with bar & ½ bath
- Spacious kitchen with french doors to patio
- Huge master bedroom with sliders to yard
- Beautiful sunny level yard with giant lawn, fruit trees, big patio and a great sense of privacy Ideal set up for parties, entertaining or just relaxing and taking in the wonderful setting
- Separate detached outbuilding could be the perfect office, hobby or playroom
- Solar powered for ridiculously low utility bills
- Radiant heat with new $8,000 boiler
- Large 2-car garage and additional storage
110 Van Winkle Dr, San Anselmo, CA 94960
San Anselmo is right at the top of the list for many homebuyers seeking a walk- or bike-friendly lifestyle. San Anselmo is home to Craftsman style homes, Tudors, and even Spanish Mediterranean styles. Located at a major crossroads in the center of the county, cycling to town or riding your child to school is enthusiastically embraced. The picturesque downtown has an upscale selection of entrepreneurial restaurants and shops. Things tend to get a bit sleepy once the sun goes down but two new wine bars opened recently, adding a little more evening action to the area, and Fairfax and San Rafael’s music venues are just minutes away.
San Anselmo sits between Ross and Fairfax both physically and figuratively, as the Seminary area that borders Ross has a lot in common with its exclusive neighbor, while some parts of town on the west side feel much like an extension of Fairfax. This means that depending on the neighborhood, homes in San Anselmo run the gamut from cozy entry-level bungalows to multi-million-dollar grand estates, but most areas share an appealing charm whatever the price point, and the schools are first rate.
Center Road sits on a former railroad track, and is now open to vehicles, offering scenic bypasses for mountain and road cyclists. The community offers a variety of activities for young and old, with an extensive array of classes, camps, and other offerings from the San Anselmo Recreation Department, a holiday tree lighting ceremony, and outdoor movie nights during the summer months.
Please feel free to send a message with any questions regarding this property.